San Francisco, California — September 09, 2020
Red Apricot Inc. today announced that its JustPerform® Advance Enterprise Planning Models solution is available for trial and online purchase on SAP® App Center, the digital marketplace for SAP partner offerings. The solution integrates with SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) to deliver streamlined and agile enterprise planning processes to customers.
JustPerform® Advance Enterprise Planning Models helps organizations set a planning framework by addressing the three key points of the ‘Golden Circle of Planning’ – why planning is necessary, how the process is going to take place and what are the requirements of planning. This solution from Red Apricot Inc. guides enterprises in creating agile key planning processes that aid intelligent decision making.
Enterprise Planning Processes help organizations with effective decision-making by aligning resource allocations to the business’ growth objectives. The decision-making ability of an organization is entirely dependent on how well the planning processes are defined. However, restricting the planning process to mere data collection from various data sources may not be the most effective approach. A planning framework is essential to address the organization’s planning needs holistically.
The JustPerform® Advance Enterprise Planning Models solution is a single source of truth and a common process repository for all of a company’s planning processes. It transforms the key enterprise planning processes in the following ways:
- Provides visual process definition and design of revenue budgeting, operational expense planning, capital expenditure planning, expenditure on manpower and integrated planning processes, with ready to use business reference models
- Forms a business-centric planning process definition by collaborating with business users in defining an effective planning process with the JustPerform® platform
- Enables effortless key metrics and driver definition with Value Driver Trees and Planning InfoblocksTM using simple algorithms
- Provides streamlined process modelling with intelligent modelling capabilities and auto-generation of standard planning model components based on industry
- Drastically reduces time to deployment with the autobuild capability of JustPerform® into SAP BPC or SAP Analytics Cloud for planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Enables real-time enhancements and iterative improvements to the deployed processes for easily scalable planning processes on SAP Cloud Platform
At SAP App Center, businesses can discover approximately 1,600 innovative partner solutions that integrate with and extend SAP solutions. There, customers can find the SAP-validated partner apps they need to grow their business. And for each purchase made on SAP App Center, SAP will plant a tree. Find, try, and buy SAP partner solutions digitally at www.sapappcenter.com.
Red Apricot Inc is a partner in the SAP(R) PartnerEdge® program. As such, it is empowered to build, market and sell software applications on top of market-leading technology platforms from SAP. The SAP PartnerEdge program provides the enablement tools, benefits and support to facilitate building high-quality, disruptive applications focused on specific business needs – quickly and cost-effectively. The program provides access to all relevant SAP technologies in one simple framework under a single, global contract.
About Red Apricot
Red Apricot is a rapidly growing company in the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) space. We have been transforming SAP Enterprise Planning and Analysis solution adoptions for large global enterprises since our inception. Using the power of our purpose-built solution JustPerform, the company leads organizations away from an ineffective application configuration to collaborative process design. JustPerform enables visual process modelling and automated process deployment using advanced Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning algorithms.
Red Apricot is one of the few SAP Recognized Expertise partners in the Enterprise Planning and Analysis space across the globe. The company is also recognized as one of the most innovative EPM solution providers by APAC CIO Outlook and is an SAP gold partner.
Red Apricot currently works with large global enterprises across Asia and North America, with the company’s headquarters in Singapore.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.